Singapore Chilli Mud Crab
Calling all crab-lovers! If you like mud Crab, chilli, Asian food and really tasty food, then this is the class for you! VIVE is very proud to present you one of the most iconic and delicious dishes of South East Asia: the Singaporean Chilli Mud Crab.
Take a culinary trip with us to South East Asia and taste Singapore’s famous chilli mud crab. We will be using the freshest live mud crabs you can find from Red Claw Seafoods (a family business that specialises in A-grade live seafood, supplying exclusive upmarket restaurants in Sydney).
No Spots Left
- Singaporean Chilli Mud Crab.
- Fried Mantou (white bread steamed and fried to mop up all the wonderful sauce).
- Ice Kacang (a refreshing shaved ice topped with jellies, syrups and fruits. Delicious Asian street food dessert).
- Cooking Skills that will last you a lifetime including learning how to dissect a live mud crab (of course, our lovely chef will be here to guide you).
- Delicious dishes to enjoy with your fellow classmates during the class.
- Any leftovers to take home.
- The recipes for all the dishes prepared during the class.
- Your love of seafood and your appetite.
- We recommend you wear comfortable closed-toe shoes as you will be standing for most of the time.
In most cases we will be able to cater for food allergies. However as our number one priority is our students’ safety, we recommend you contact us on email@example.com to discuss your specific dietary.
- Cooking is all about team-work and sharing a good time, so the workstations are designed for two people. Therefore, if you have purchased one ticket only for this class and are coming by yourself, you will be paired with another guest. A great way to make new friends!
The VIVE Experience is best appreciated with a minimum of 6 guests in the kitchen. If this number hasn’t been reached 7 days prior to the class, VIVE Cooking School reserves the right to cancel it.
Important COVID-19 Update
- Hand-sanitizer will be made available.
- You will need to register your details on the Service NSW Safe Check-in app.
- One of our team member will check your temperature.
- You must wear face mask during the class.
- Disposable food-grade gloves will be made available.
- Individual eating-ware, drinking glass, water jugs will be provided at each workstation.
To combat the spread of the virus and to keep everyone safe, we can’t do it all alone, and we need your help. This is why we ask our students for the following:
- Please respect the social distancing rules, and stay at your allocated workstations.
- If you feel unwell before the class, please stay home and get in touch with us via email.
- Please refer to our COVID-19 update page for more information.
A truly unique experience to share with your friends
Cooking Skills that will last you a lifetime
Delicious dishes to enjoy with your fellow classmates during the class
Take Recipes Home
The recipes for all the dishes prepared during the class
Empowering your inner chef
Sydney’s hottest Cooking School, for passionate foodies who are searching for a deeper connection with how they shop, source, prepare and share food. VIVE is a place to Nourish, Inspire and Share.