COVID Update 25/03/22: The safety of both our students and staffs remain our number one priority. To learn more about our updated safety protocol, please refer to our COVID Safety plan.
Japanese cuisine is very distinct and influences the greatest chefs around the world. It is also being said that people in Japan spend more on food than anything else and the locals have high expectations towards the quality of their cuisine.
In this class, you will learn how to make one of the most iconic dish of Japan: Ramen.
No Spots Left
- How to make Ramen noodle.
- How to prepare Chicken Chashu.
- How to make Tonkotsu soup (Pork broth).
- How to make Ramen toppings: Nitamago (egg), Tare (sauce), Menma (bamboo shoots) and Umami Oil (ginger, garlic, leek).
- A truly unique experience to share with your friends.
- Cooking Skills that will last you a lifetime.
- Delicious dishes to enjoy with your fellow classmates during the class.
- The recipes for all the dishes prepared during the class.
- Your love of Ramen and your appetite.
- We recommend you wear comfortable closed-toe shoes as you will be standing for most of the time.
In most cases we will be able to cater for food allergies. However as our number one priority is our students’ safety, we recommend you contact us on email@example.com to discuss your specific dietary.
- Cooking is all about team-work and sharing a good time, so the workstations are designed for two people. Therefore, if you have purchased one ticket only for this class and are coming by yourself, you will be paired with another guest. A great way to make new friends!
The VIVE Experience is best appreciated with a minimum of 6 guests in the kitchen. If this number hasn’t been reached 7 days prior to the class, VIVE Cooking School reserves the right to cancel it.
Yes, you can, we are fully licensed. You can purchase your drinks from us on the day. Please keep in mind that we will be using sharp tools and exposed to hot surfaces, and we reserve the right to refuse entry or ask students to leave the school if the staffs feel the person(s) is/are intoxicated or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled class or event.
Important COVID-19 Update
- Hand-sanitizer will be made available.
- We recommend you to wear a face mask during the class.
- Disposable food-grade gloves will be made available.
- Individual eating-ware, drinking glass, water jugs will be provided at each workstation.
To combat the spread of the virus and to keep everyone safe, we can’t do it all alone, and we need your help. This is why we ask our students for the following:
- Please respect the social distancing rules, and stay at your allocated workstations.
- If you feel unwell before the class, please stay home and get in touch with us via email.
- Please refer to our COVID-19 update page for more information.
A truly unique experience to share with your friends
Cooking Skills that will last you a lifetime
Delicious dishes to enjoy with your fellow classmates during the class
Take Recipes Home
The recipes for all the dishes prepared during the class
Empowering your inner chef
Sydney’s hottest Cooking School, for passionate foodies who are searching for a deeper connection with how they shop, source, prepare and share food. VIVE is a place to Nourish, Inspire and Share.