A little bit of science, a little bit of magic, 100% fun and deliciousness. In this 3 hours class, we will investigate and explain the chemical reasons behind the transformation of ingredients to bring you and your guests new and innovative dining experiences.
No Spots Left
The secrets behind combining physics and chemistry to transform the tastes and textures of food and what hides behind the following:
- Liquid Nitrogen
- And more
Unlike the other classes we offer, this class is a unique experience where you will learn to make a dessert plate using the below molecular techniques.
- Olive Oil Soil
- Coconut Panna Cotta
- Strawberry Gel
- Strawberry Espuma
- Spherification (caviar pearls)
- Chocolate Liquid Nitrogen ice cream
- Amazing new skills that are sure to impress your family and friends and even yourself.
- Your inner child, love of physics and magical phenomenon and willingness to be amazed.
- We recommend you wear comfortable closed-toe shoes as you will be standing for most of the time.
In most cases we will be able to cater for food allergies. However as our number one priority is our students’ safety, we recommend you contact us on email@example.com to discuss your specific dietary.
- Cooking is all about team-work and sharing a good time, so the workstations are designed for two people. Therefore, if you have purchased one ticket only for this class and are coming by yourself, you will be paired with another guest. A great way to make new friends!
The VIVE Experience is best appreciated with a minimum of 6 guests in the kitchen. If this number hasn’t been reached 7 days prior to the class, VIVE Cooking School reserves the right to cancel it.
Important COVID-19 Update
- Hand-sanitizer will be made available.
- You will need to register your details on the Service NSW Safe Check-in app.
- One of our team member will check your temperature.
- You must wear face mask during the class.
- Disposable food-grade gloves will be made available.
- Individual eating-ware, drinking glass, water jugs will be provided at each workstation.
To combat the spread of the virus and to keep everyone safe, we can’t do it all alone, and we need your help. This is why we ask our students for the following:
- Please respect the social distancing rules, and stay at your allocated workstations.
- If you feel unwell before the class, please stay home and get in touch with us via email.
- Please refer to our COVID-19 update page for more information.
A truly unique experience to share with your friends
Cooking Skills that will last you a lifetime
Delicious dishes to enjoy with your fellow classmates during the class
Take Recipes Home
The recipes for all the dishes prepared during the class
Empowering your inner chef
Sydney’s hottest Cooking School, for passionate foodies who are searching for a deeper connection with how they shop, source, prepare and share food. VIVE is a place to Nourish, Inspire and Share.