COVID-19 Safety Plan
COVID-19 Safety Plan
We have developed a COVID-19 Safety Plan below to keep you and the community safe and to combat the spread of the virus. Please read the plan carefully as it will affect the experience to a certain degree.
Feel free to contact us for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon our students’ arrival:
- Hand sanitiser will be made available.
- Students will be directed to wash their hands at the hand washing sink.
- Students are encouraged to wear face masks during the class.
During the class session:
- Disposable food-grade gloves will be made available.
- Individual eating-ware, drinking glass, water jugs will be provided at each workstation.
We need your help:
- Please respect the social distancing rules and stay at your allocated workstations.
- If you feel unwell before the class, please stay home and get in touch with us via email at email@example.com
- Kids classes and kids private parties will not be available for the time being. We will re-introduce them on a later date.
- Each of our team members have been fully vaccinated and instructed to advise us and to stay home, self-isolate and get tested if they feel sick or display symptoms of COVID-19.
- Staff and students name, mobile number and email address records are kept confidentially and securely for at least 28 days and will be used for contact tracing of COVID-19 infections.
Additional information about cleaning processes:
- We already have stringent hygiene and cleaning protocols, and we are increasing the frequency of this process.
- The facilities are thoroughly cleaned with detergent and disinfectant following each class and beforehand when setting up for each class.
- We use commercial grade detergents, surface sanitiser and food sanitiser.
- Staff will wash and sanitise their hands thoroughly before setting up for each class.
As we are still in uncharted territories, we have to adapt our operation as well as our process so we can continue to serve you in the best possible condition:
We have reviewed our cancellation policy for our Cooking Class (excluding Private Event, and Venue Hire) to offer as much flexibility as possible around rebooking a class during this period to accommodate the evolving nature of COVID-19.
- Our class reminder emails will be sent 5 days prior to the class.
- We are happy to issue you with a credit note valid for 6 months if your rebooking request is within 4 weeks and up to 72 hours before the event. Credit Notes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
- If your rebooking/cancellation request is within less than 72 hours to 24 hours before the class, you may send someone else to attend the class providing they are not experiencing any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone suspected of having COVID-19. If you are unable to send someone else to attend the class, you will be offered a partial refund of 50% of your ticket value in the form of a credit note valid for 6 months. This will help to cover some of the costs associated with the running of the class, such as the chef, ingredients which we have already catered for you and the spots held for you, which we will not be able to refill.
- Your ticket(s) will be forfeited if you don’t show up for the class or you cancel your ticket(s) within 24 hours before the class.
- Should VIVE Cooking school need to cancel a class, we will notify you as soon as possible by email. You will be issued a credit note valid for 12 months.
Our e-gift cards are valid for three years and make the perfect gift for someone celebrating a special occasion from self isolated, giving them something fun to look forward to when this is all over. It will also make a big difference in supporting our business at this time. #supportsmallbusiness #weareallinthistogether
We wish wellness to you and your loved ones. There is no better time to strengthen our bonds, to stand together (digitally), to help each other through this storm, and come out stronger on the other side.