COVID Update 30/9/21: We are excited to announce that following NSW Government’s latest announcement, we are re-opening our bookings from Saturday 6 November onwards. In line with NSW Health’s current public health order, only fully vaccinated students will be allowed to enter our venue and all staff will be wearing masks and check-in processes will be in place. For more information, please refer to our COVID Safety plan.
LIVE Stream Cooking Class | Paella Fiesta
Paella is one of the great iconic dishes of Spain.
It originated from Valencia, one of the largest ports in the Mediterranean. It is also the perfect dish to share with your friends and family.
Please note: you only need to purchase one ticket per household.
No Spots Left
- How to prepare the perfect rice.
- How to time the cooking of all the ingredients to achieve the perfect result.
- The grocery list for you to purchase all ingredients ahead of the class.
- Detailed mise en place instructions, and list of equipment needed.
- The recipe for this delicious dish.
- Your love of Spanish food and your appetite.
- Any of your household members are welcome to join and help you cook.
- We recommend you measure and keep all ingredients at arms reach in your kitchen ahead of the class.
- We recommend that you use a laptop rather than a mobile to get the most out of the experience.
- If you haven’t already, we also advise to download the Zoom application prior to the class (One link per household/internet connection).
Whenever possible, we will give suggestion for vegetarian option but as you will be cooking in the comfort of your own home, you are welcome to adjust the recipe to suit your tastebuds.
- Cooking is all about team-work and sharing a good time, so the workstations are designed for two people. Therefore, if you have purchased one ticket only for this class and are coming by yourself, you will be paired with another guest. A great way to make new friends!
The VIVE Experience is best appreciated with a minimum of 6 guests in the kitchen. If this number hasn’t been reached 7 days prior to the class, VIVE Cooking School reserves the right to cancel it.
Yes, you can, we are fully licensed. You can purchase your drinks from us on the day. Please keep in mind that we will be using sharp tools and exposed to hot surfaces, and we reserve the right to refuse entry or ask students to leave the school if the staffs feel the person(s) is/are intoxicated or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled class or event.
Important COVID-19 Update
- Hand-sanitizer will be made available.
- You will need to register your details on the Service NSW Safe Check-in app.
- Your proof of COVID-19 vaccination (2 doses) digital certificate will be checked.
- One of our team member will check your temperature.
- You must wear face mask during the class.
- Disposable food-grade gloves will be made available.
- Individual eating-ware, drinking glass, water jugs will be provided at each workstation.
To combat the spread of the virus and to keep everyone safe, we can’t do it all alone, and we need your help. This is why we ask our students for the following:
- Please respect the social distancing rules, and stay at your allocated workstations.
- If you feel unwell before the class, please stay home and get in touch with us via email.
- Please refer to our COVID-19 update page for more information.
A truly unique experience to share with your friends
Cooking Skills that will last you a lifetime
Delicious dishes to enjoy with your fellow classmates during the class
Take Recipes Home
The recipes for all the dishes prepared during the class
Empowering your inner chef
Sydney’s hottest Cooking School, for passionate foodies who are searching for a deeper connection with how they shop, source, prepare and share food. VIVE is a place to Nourish, Inspire and Share.