Get the kids involved with this healthy Mother’s Day Breakfast.
What’s on the menu? Corn Fritters!
What do you need? Fresh corn, capsicum, zucchini, one egg, garlic, greek style plain yoghurt, lemon juice, cumin, salt and pepper, rocket.
1. Grate the zucchini
2. Add some chickpea flour, capsicum, salt and pepper, egg and fresh corn to the grated zucchini and mix together
3. Heat a pan and add some oil once the pan is hot
4. Scoop a big spoonful of mixture onto the pan
5. Once you start to see the browning rise, you can flip the fritter with a spatula
6. Serve with yoghurt and rocket
To make the yoghurt for the side: Add some lemon juice to the yoghurt, followed by cumin and salt and pepper